Are you looking for real estate to rent or buy in Tappahannock, somewhere along the Rappahannock River, or anywhere in the Northern Neck? Perhaps you’re hoping to find something near Chesapeake Bay or the Potomac River.
If you’re looking in northeast Virginia, get local market insights and all the help you need coordinating your sale or rental through the local Oakstone Properties office in Tappahannock – located just a block and a half from the Rappahannock.
The Northern Neck real estate market is solid and dependable, particularly as a market for vacation rentals, second homes, and places to retire in addition to primary residences for people who just like the lifestyle and like being near the water.
The Oakstone Properties Tappahannock office makes it easy for anyone who wants to:
- Buy a second home for vacation or for retirement
- Buy rental property or any other kind of investment property
- Buy land
- Rent their property or work with a property management company to rent and maintain their rental property
- Move to the Tappahannock or Northern Neck region
- Sell property in Tappahannock or anywhere throughout the Rappahannock River and Chesapeake Bay areas
Having a local presence in Tappahannock just makes it easier for you. You get the local market knowledge you need to make informed decisions about buying, renting, and selling in the area. And, you can tap into the relationships we’ve built throughout this tight-knit community.
You can either visit us in Tappahannock or work with our Richmond office and we’ll coordinate between the offices for you, so you have less travel and less hassle.
The Oakstone Properties Tappahannock office is located one block off Route 17 at the corners of Virginia Avenue and Cross Street.